Payday Haul

So Friday was payday and i felt the need to go on a late night trip to Lakeside to get a few bits. First stop was Warehouse to get the bag that i had seen in there (which is in my previous post). I decided to get the bag in beige and when i got it home my mum liked it so i thought i would order her the black one for Christmas. On the website they are having 25 percent off with the code HALLOWEEN and free shipping which makes the bag £27.00 such a bargain! The tags were left on my bag so I'm going to order 2 offline then take the one that i had purchased back which means i get to save £18.00 which is a good saving when i was going to buy 2 bags anyway. So i suggest that if your on the look out for a simple good quality bag that you check out there website as they have some nice items on there at the moment :)

I also picked up the MUA Brow Kit which looks amazing i cant wait to try it out and play around with it. I normally use brow pencil but i used the kit last night as i was going to a party and its really makes a difference as you can be more precise. I also got the MUA undressed pallet which had been looking everywhere for which is on offer for £3.00 at the moment. Such a bargain and the colours have such good pay off i will no doubt do a separate post on there when i get a chance to have a play around with them as so far I'm very impressed!


I also purchased 2 pairs of dolly shoes from Primark and Dorothy Perkins. The ones from Primark are Maroon suede effect with a bow detail on front. The other pair are covered in blue/silver chunky glitter with a bow detail on front too and these were in the sale for £10.00 when they were meant to be £22.00 such a bargain! Love both these pairs they are really cute and girly and dress up a plain outfit even if your wearing a pair of jeans and a plain T Shirt.

Well this concludes my little shopping trip and go check out warehouse website it end at midnight tonight. (sunday)

Thanks for reading and follow me on twitter :) @abzeylouise



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment