REVIEW: La Roche Posay Effaclar Mat | ABZEYLOUISE


Im always one to jump on the band wagon of hyped up products and naturally La Roche Posay Effaclar duo was right at the top of the products i needed to buy. When i went to buy it from boots they had a 2 for £15 sale on the Effaclar range which i blogged about HERE (a while back). Instead of purchasing 2 duo's when i didnt know how much i would like them i thought for the extra £2 i will branch out and try a different product which happened to be the moisturiser.

This was a good decision as straight away i fell in love with the Effaclar Mat and i am now on my third tube. Below i will list some information about the product and why this is now my everyday moisturiser.

La Roche Posay claim-


Skin that is persistently shiny needs extra attention. This daily use moisturiser provides long-lasting hydration with added Sebulyse, a sebo-regulating active ingredient that is clinically proven to mattify skin and tighten pores. The oil-free, advanced formula acts as a blotter to mop up excess oil and keep skin clear and soft.
Day by day the skin's texture is continually refined, enlarged pores are tightened, and sebum production slows down. The complexion is left looking mattified and smooth with an intensely moisturised feel.

Oily skin. Suitable for sensitive skin. Oil-free blotting effect. Proven longlasting mattifying effect.

Apply morning and evening to the whole face, avoiding the eye contour. Also makes for an excellent makeup base.

My Thoughts-

This product is aimed at my skin type-Breakout prone and oily, and i would say that everything they claim about his moisturiser is true. This keeps my skin feeling matt throughout the day however leaving it feeling moisturised and soft. The gel constancy sits well under my make up leaving a clean base for my make up to cling too. 
I use this product day and night and find that it helps reduce my pores and keep breakouts at bay. I still suffer from acne however this definitely reduces redness and keeps my skin balanced and i have noticed a huge difference in the condition and texture of my skin. I switch up my skin care routine but know this will stay in my routine for a very long time. I also use the Effaclar duo but use that more as a spot treatment and when i feel my skin needs the TLC as i feel this moisturiser covers pretty much the same as the Duo.
If i did have any niggles with this product it would be that it doesnt last very long and at £14.00 ago can get a little expensive however if you have break out prone skin i really feels this is worth the money.
Availability and Price-
RRP-£14.00
You can currently find this product online HERE with a short time only 3rd off.
This product is available at larger boots stores and online. 
Have you tried this product? Let me know your thoughts below.
Thank you for reading and follow me on twitter @abzeylouise




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment