PAY 'WEEK' HAUL FT Estee Lauder, MUA, Kérastase, Clarins and more | ALMA-BELLA


Ive been lacking my blogging mojo lately so i thought what better way to get it back than a little impromptu shopping spree. I have brought this over the last week so its a week long payday haul :)

So friday the 25th i went to Bicester Village which is an designer outlet shipping village in oxfordshire.  You can go to Bicester's website HERE. Its amazing!!

From the Cosmetics Company Outlet i purchased a new Estee Lauder Double wear £28.50 for £20.00. Bargain as i needed to repurchase. And on a whim i purchased the Ojon Volume advance miniature set £19 for £14. Excited to try this when i have had my hair cut and coloured. 



Now they have a The white company Store there and Im not one for hand lotions however i popped in there and smelt the Seychelles hand and nail cream. OMG it is the best smelling lotion i have ever smelt i had to have it. It is gorgeous. it retails on their website for £14.50 and it is worth every penny i am in love. The only downside is i want EVERYTHING from the collection. Good job Christmas is coming as theirs noway i would be treating myself to a £55 Candle. You can see the collection HERE, Such pretty packaging i will be checking out more from the store for definite. 


They had some amazing discounts on Origins, Bobby brown, Clinique etc so will be hopefully making the 2 hour journey back before Christmas!


On Feel Unique I purchased My holy grail hair product KERASTASE Nectar Thermique £15.95. And because i love the range so much i purchased the LAIT VITAL which is a conditioner which Im excited to try.


I purchased 3 Nail varnishes from boots. 2 of the Collection lasting gel colour polishes. Which i thought i would try out while giving my nails a break from my Sensationail gel polish. I purchased the Top coat Crystal Clear 1 and Vixen Red 3 which is a gorgeous deep red shade both on offer for £2.50 each. Also George Quick dry nail varnish in Boom. They have a huge colour selection and are on offer for £1.00 at the moment! 



In the Superdrug 3 for 2 i picked up Miss sporty Brown this way £1.99 nail colour which my cousin was wearing and looked so shiny and classy i had to pick it up and try it for myself. The MUA Undress me too Palette £4.00 as i love the colours and i have used my other 2 MUA Palettes to death. And i had to repurchase my Eye Brow staple The 2 True Eye defining twist and line £1.99. Its not even meant for eye brows but i love the dark brown shade!


In boots the Victoria Beckham Fragrance was on offer £11.99 So i picked that up for my nan for christmas as she loves it . I thought i would include it as when its on offer for that price for 50ML it would made a decent gift.

And last but not least i picked up a Few small Yankee candles from ASDA and Yankee car air freshener in Mackintosh ( So so yummy) from Debenhams. How Exciting :)

Well that concludes my little haul. This is the first time i have tried to link every product if you found it somewhat useful please let me know so i can maybe start doing this on every blog post.

Thanks for reading a follow me on twitter and Instagram @Abzeylouise.










Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment